Schedule an Appointment
Important information about COVID-19:
- The only facial waxing currently available is eyebrow waxing.
- Facials and beard/mustache trimming are temporarily prohibited.
- Massage services are temporarily unavailable.
- Masks or face coverings are required. For more info on mask requirements, click here. If you have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from safely wearing a mask or you are immunocompromised, please schedule appointments with Kara on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only and with Alyssa on Thursdays only. Please let us know your situation prior to arriving for your appointment so we can take proper precautions.
- For kids needing hair services but are not old enough to come in the salon alone, one parent may come in with one child. If you have more than one child needing services, please have someone available to wait outside or in your car with your other children until it is their turn. For Kara, please schedule kids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For Alyssa, please schedule kids on Thursdays.
- You must wait outside or in your car until we call you before entering the salon for your appointment.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer, have your temperature taken, and sign a waiver before your services can begin. To read the waiver prior to your visit, please download the following document:
- For more information about our current requirements and restrictions related to COVID-19, please download the following document:
NOTE: To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please use the link provided in your confirmation text or email, call us at (708)377-2710, or contact your service professional directly at least 24 hours before your appointment. When using our online booking tool, please do not use the notes field to cancel or request additional services as these notes are not reviewed until 24 hours before your appointment.
NEW CLIENTS: You must come in for a free chemical service consultation before a chemical service (color, keratin, perm) can be scheduled. Consultations are free and can be scheduled online. Your chemical service will be scheduled at the conclusion of your consultation, though there is no obligation to schedule.
Read our FAQ section for our policies on cancellations and rescheduling.
Please select from the team members below to see their service menus and schedule your appointment:
Please call The Studio at (708)377-2710 to schedule your spa service or Anne Baader, LMT at (708)707-1497 to schedule your full body massage service.